Dealing with thin, fine hair? Wondering what styles are going to work best for you? Here are some tips for creating the most flattering hair styles for thin hair.
- Go for volume and body — the last thing fine hair needs is a stick straight style. Allow for (or create) some waves.
- You can use layers to create more body and movement.
- Choose a blunt cut where the length is the same all the way around. This prevents hair from looking stringy and creates a fuller look.
- Be daring with a Pixie Cut, short and close to the head — this style is perfect for fine hair.
- It’s ok to let your hair be messy and loose — the extra wave will add texture and volume.
- When wearing your hair up, you can complement the look with a braided crown.
- Go with a teased ponytail to create more volume.
Whether wearing your hair up or down, long or short — you can always tease your hair to increase volume and create a fuller look. Play around with your part to see how parting on different side or in the middle impacts your look. Finally, don’t be afraid to try something new — you may be very pleasantly surprised!